Other than linking to any URL, the follow types offer a unique experience:
- YouTube videos and playlists
- Vimeo videos
- Facebook videos
- Audio files (.mp3, .wav, etc.)
- MindSky notes (jump to another note)
- MindSky dimensions
- Web search "s search term"
- MindSky search "? search term"
- YouTube search: "yt search term"
To set start and end time on an audio file
- Start in seconds: http://audio.kryon.com/en/Sat-main-Spain.mp3#t=622
- Start/End in seconds: http://audio.kryon.com/en/Sat-main-Spain.mp3#t=622,644
- Start in time: http://audio.kryon.com/en/Sat-main-Spain.mp3?t=10:22
- Start/End in time: http://audio.kryon.com/en/Sat-main-Spain.mp3?t=10:22,10:44
To link to another MindSky node
- First find out the node's id: Shift+Right-click > Copy id
- Paste that into the URL field of any other node.
Example: node:3 or just 3
To link to another MindSky dimension
- Go to a page and find the numerical id in the address bar. It will look like p31. In that case, 31 is the id. Enter page:31 into a node's URL field to link to a dimension (aka page).
- The id can also be found in the menu under Active page > Copy ID
To set start time on a YouTube link
- Start time: https://youtu.be/3CxCY1SWwbc?t=30m49s
When audio is open, and editor is not focused...
|Play/Pause||Space or Middle-mouse (on background)|
|Back 5s||Left-arrow (+Shift 20s, +Ctrl 2m)|
|Forward 5s||Right-arrow (+Shift 20s, +Ctrl 2m)|