This is experimental but feel free to try it out.
You can interact with MindSky through Facebook Messenger.
Say "hello" and you will be greeted by a bot. It doesn't have name yet. Perhaps it will. What do you suggest?
Here are few examples the bot will respond to...
- Hello, hi
- Bye, see ya
- What is MindSky?
- Who are you?, How old are you?, Where are you?, Do you like me?
- Blogs, Sites
However these messages may be of more use to you, as the robot is not the most versed conversationalist, although if you tell him he's a bad robot he will let you know how he feels about that. Aside from Login and Logout these all require you to be logged in (or "linked").
- Check whether your messenger account is linked to your MindSky account. If not you'll be presented a button to link them. You will then most likely be asked to login to MindSky within the Facebook Messenger browser. Do so to link up.
- If logged in you will be offered logout.
- alternate way to logout (unlink Messenger account)
- After unlinking, you will want to click the button presented to logout as well to be fully disconnected.
- Save text
- Save "text" (long or short or a URL) to your last opened MindSky dimension. It will be saved underneath and connected to the most recent node. You can organize it later when you access MindSky.
- Retrieve a list of a few most recent nodes.
- Find text / Search for text / Find tag:text
- Retrieve a few of the most recent matching nodes.
- Use tag:text to find matches by tag.
- This feature will most likely be expanding on quite a bit more in the future.
- View text / View 123
- View the first match to "text" or specifically by numerical ID.
- Due to Messenger limit, long items will be trimmed.
Scan with your device or click here