You can download it anytime in readable formats.
To export the current dimension
- Go to Menu / Active Page / Export
- Archive - a zip file containing all nodes in html format with a table of contents outline.
- MindSky file - a json based file that makes it easier to import back in.
- Text outline - tab based hierarchy of node titles.
- HTML outline - another hierarchy of node titles.
- An image of the visible area.
- Check out this plugin for taking great screenshots of your maps and annotating them.
To download an archive of all dimensions all at once
- go to Account / Basic
- and look for Export archive.
This will create a zip archive containing all nodes as HTML files, organized within folders for each dimension, which may be viewed on any computer.