Creating a website is easy on MindSky.
- Start a new page: Press Shift or Shift Enter.
- Click the sharing button (top-right corner).
- Select Public Site and confirm OK when asked.
- Your site is now live.
- The first note is your homepage. Click to open it and write something in it. The homepage note is always published. Renaming it sets the title of your website.
A red S will appear in the top right of the page letting you know it is a website. Click the S to open your website.
Adding pages to your website
- Right-click the screen to create a new note.
- Name it whatever you like and press enter.
- Drag and drop the new note onto the first/homepage note.
- Right-click it and select Publish to make it live.
Setting your web address
Your website will start with a numerical address such as 123.mind.im. To give it a personalized address like mysite.mind.im, right-click the S (top-right corner) to bring up site options. Enter a name into the address field, and if it is available press Save.
To use your own domain, just Send a request.
For more information on websites, see the Docs page.
Interested in design service from MindSky?